So, you want to know more about me?
In a personal level I can tell you that I am a:
- Fighter (Literally, a Jiu Jitsu Fighter).
In a professional level I am a software developer with skills in:
- Data Engineering
- Agile Methodologies.
Check out my resume!
My greatest passion when developing is actually fixing problems others caused, specially in the database realm. Yes, databases is probably the most important part of a software and yet, it is the most overlooked by business, up until it breaks or perform really poorly.
That is when I enjoy fixing those poor queries because it can actually be noticed by the same business people.
I also love to learn new skills every once in a while. For that reason I am always blogging, so that I am forced to learn and remember and I am always taking different courses using Coursera, EDX, Pluralsight and just recently LinkedIn.
Courses I have taken:
- ETL and Data Pipelines with Shell, Airflow and Kafka
- Python Project for Data Engineering
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development
- Shell Scripting
- Introduction to Data Engineering
- Blockchain Basics
- AWS Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing For Enterprises
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- Python Data Structures
- Modernizing Data Lakes and Data Warehouses with Google Cloud
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Infrastructure
I have recently created a YouTube channel to help other developers understand better how databases work. Based on the experiences I have seen in every single company I worked, I noticed the difficulty for general developers to understand how databases really work, and after doing some training my current company, I notice that this is the type of thing that developers every where could benefit.
That is what the channel and this web site is all about!